Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Pregnant!?!?!?!? Whaaaaa????

So. Yes. It looks as if Jana is actually pregnant by my doing. I'd have to say one of the best comments we received was from Jana's mother: "Aren't you supposed to be studying?"

Needless to say, we are extremely excited. We have this thing planned down to a science. I graduate May 14 (mark you calendars and stay out of the hospital) followed by packing nine years of living in Tucson and moving to where ever I match (Pacific NW, Alaska, who knows?) followed by orientation the last week or so of June, followed by Internship starting July One (again, please stay out of the hospital, for the love of God, please stay out of the hospital). Crazy times. Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention that the baby is due right in the middle of this whole mess, allegedly around June 20. Good times, good times.

So, I tried to get Jana to start her own pregnancy blog and she feigned illness and walked away. Thus far she is actually doing reasonably well, as I yet have to see any vomitous. She has been feeling quite nauseous, unfortunately, and has begun to develop some taste bud changes (ie, the ten pounds of fresh broccoli we harvested ourselves now tastes like mold. Bummer.) I'll keep you posted on the weird pregnancy stuff.

On the interview front, I now have interviews actually scheduled in Boise, Pocatello, Billings, Klamath Falls, and Portland. I am working on the most complicated flight schedule of all time. It is pretty exciting.

I hope everyone saw the lunar eclipse tonight. The end is near.

4 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

It looks as if Jana is actually pregnant by my doing. Well I should hope so...

8:33 AM  
Blogger Arthur said...

Hey Papa Rob,

Since A) you are likely moving somewhere colder and rainier with less sunshine, and B) you might need a back seat to put a baby seat into - I want dibs on the Miata.

Teehee.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

I'm still so excited. -L

7:15 PM  
Blogger Taryn said...

It looks as if Jana is actually pregnant by my doing.

I wouldn't be so sure Rob...Jana sure did take a liking to the drunk farm boy we picked up at the Bachelorette Weekend. Maybe it's a Rocky Point baby instead of a houseboat baby???

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home