Sunday, October 24, 2004

News, News, News

Big week around here...

Most of it studying for boards, but the interviews have started to roll in. I have received offers from Portland, Pocatello, and Klamath (Southern Oregon) and expect a few more in the next week or so. I'll be scheduling those and posting my dates as soon as possible.

I watched Naked Lunch this week, and I can think of at least two things wrong with this movie. Can't quite recommend it, but for some reason Lent owns it and it may be worth borrowing. Mean Girls, which we watched last night, was much more entertaining.

Climbed Picacho Peak yesterday. Always an awesome climb, raising you up from the desert floor in such a short (yet steep) manner. The cables on the back side are always an adventure.

Oh, yeah, last but certainly not least...it seems that I knocked up Jana. It's good to be fertile.

3 Comments:

Blogger Arthur said...

Congratulations - Italian Stallion Rob Rides Again.

I guess we can assume that stress has little to do with fertility?

I read Naked Lunch before I saw the movie. Still don't really know what happened in either of them.

Congratulations again. When is the baby shower?

12:11 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Congratulations!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Ken said...

I am so excited for you! Hooray! -Lisa

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home