Friday, October 15, 2004

I am embarrassed

People keep coming, and I entertain you with nothing. Nothing, I say, and you'll like it. So I finished my Neurology rotation today. Big exam. Lots of questions about eyes and hands. Didn't study eyes and hands. Crap.

Anyway, it is over, and I am on a 6 week "break." I suppose break isn't exactly the right word since I have to study for and take my board exam, as well as hopefully squeeze in a couple of residency interviews. This new found freedom should give me the impetous to write more, at least more frequently than once a week.

I also pushed the button on my residency applications today. Very scary. I know there shouldn't be that much pressure, but there are a lot of rules, and at the ripe old age of 32, there are a lot of things I had to put to paper. I hope someone likes me.

Finally...If I started a blog where a story line was started, and people could log on and continue the story (much like the "round robin" story writing of 7th grade) would anyone play along? I think it would be fun. Let me know.

Peace out. Miller time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

If I started a blog where a story line was started, and people could log on and continue the story (much like the "round robin" story writing of 7th grade) would anyone play along?No.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home