Monday, September 06, 2004

Are you really going to tune in to hear me not talk about Alaska?

My wife ran off with a Mexican...so the rumor goes. Jana (Juanita?) has returned from the bachelorette festivities in Rocky Point, while I accomplished not nearly as much as planned over my first three day weekend in 9 months. I am great at setting up a "To Do" list that far exceeds my capacity for work. I know this, and am coping with it. The big priority this weekend was the ole Personal Statement. Nothing like trying to sell yourself in one page or less. Anyway, I thought I would say hello here because this is more fun. Perhaps I will post my statement for critique in the next couple of days. It has been very painful to write. I am also playing with the name of this site. Let me know what you think. Peace, out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

If you can't think of stuff towriteIhave just the name:

Robber Barren.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home