Sunday, September 12, 2004

Stalling

So I am terrible at writing when there are other things going on in my life. Right now, the other this is still the personal statement. It must be done by tomorrow,as I have an interview with the dean to write my letter of recommendation...torture (not the interview, but the personal statement is killing me, I swear). How can I write so easily in this format, but hate everything put down to paper for my future employers. Perhaps I can just write a link to this page and that would be sufficient. What do you think?

On a much happier note, we had our first games of Ultimate Frisbee league tonight, and won both of them. More importantly, our team is awesome. Not in the "We rule and have great skills" sense, but they all seem to actually be nice people, and have fun playing. I will hurt bad in the morning. It is inevitable, but tonight I feel like a champion.

Back to the personal statement...maybe I should play a little solitaire first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home