Sunday, October 31, 2004

Halloween

We won both of our Ultimate games tonight. Awesome. It is nice to watch and participate in a well played game. The best part...Everyone in costume! Although the word went out to everyone, our team was the only one that fully participated in the costume festivities. Nothing can be more devastating than being beaten by a gigantic inflatable exotic dancer and a "Lacrosse" Dresser.

Anywho, studying is going. Boards are on the 10th, so if I lapse in writing here I apologize. Jana is doing well, still a bit nauseated but no vomitous. She seems to be feeling bad about the prospect of gaining weight, but what a great time to embrace it. Not many opportunities like that.

Finally...Obligatory political message...We as a nation are not better off now than we were four years ago. 9/11, I know, but GW had the post catastrophe benefit of a nation coming together, swelling with pride and cooperation, and the support of the international community, and he pissed (pardon my French) it all away. Please vote your conscience on Tuesday, not your wallet.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So...did you vote? I am the voting police today - since I can't....marsha

3:29 PM  
Blogger rob said...

I voted at 6:30 this morning. Thanks for checking.

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home