Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I had 'Sea Kitten' for dinner tonight


Create Your Own Sea Kitten at peta.org!

Meet my new pet. Thanks to the good people at PETA, I have adopted a Sea Kitten of my very own. I will love and feed him and keep him and call him George (or 'Dobi' which is what Jackson names nearly every animal he meets). As part of their campaign against eating fish, PETA has determined that

"Sea kittens are just as intelligent (not to mention adorable) as dogs and cats, and they feel pain just as all animals do. "

Therefore we should not eat them. Ya know, I will go on record that I love sea kittens and have an entire freezer full of them in my basement. I will do all that I can to make sure they are well loved in a creamy dill sauce or perhaps kept warm and crispy in a golden beer batter. God bless PETA for their creativity.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

You haven't tasted sea kitten until you've had it sashimi-style, on the boat where you caught it.

You just have to get over all the yowling while you're cutting their heads off. I recommend loud music.

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home