Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Politics

I have never been the most overtly political person when it comes to election time, although admittedly, I usually drift toward the Democratic side of things. For the most part I like (or at least liked) both Presidential candidates this year, or at the very least realized that neither should be as unfortunate as the past 8 years.

More interestingly, has been the bits and pieces that Jackson, our 3 year old picks up. While riding in the car, listening to NPR, last week, Jackson asked "Who's John McCain?" I did my best to educate him as well as a three year old needs to be and he has become relatively fascinated with the candidates, even watching the last debate. Last night he was playing with the powers of imagination and going on a car ride with Senator Obama. This led to the song and dance you see below. Kind of frightening what kids pick up, but at least we're voting the same way.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well,
you don't have to worry about him being shy.

It's probably too late for this, but for Halloween: I think Jackson should be Cat in The Hat, and the twins thing 1, and thing 2.

In fact why didn't you even name them all such? I would - then again, I have had the mentality of a ten year old since I was....ten years old.

You missed one of the greatest homecoming games ever last week. We didn't beat USC, but we played at their level, and that makes it a semi-victory.

Best,
Sonoran Sasqwatch
GO TEAM CHURCH

(the beard is out of control! I am thinking of braiding it like Jake Sparrow, and then getting Wolverine/Elvis mutton chops.)

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home