Friday, October 31, 2008

Sure enough

You may recall I have talked about Unbreakable in the past, and I still wonder why everyone doesn't love this movie (I have been watching it while on the cycle trainer all week...awesome). I was just reminded of another movie that is greatly underappreciated...The Last Dragon. Featuring a young African American martial arts student (Bruce Leroy) and the the architypal antagonist...Sho'nuff. I hope by review of the following clip you can see what great cinema is like...

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob,

when we adhere to the responsibilities our talents impose upon us, as did Bruce Willis in Unbreakable, then we never need worry about becoming Mr. Glass, nor how to deal with those who have.

-Sonoran Sasqwatch

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home