Monday, November 03, 2008

Election eve

All I can really say is that I am glad this thing is almost over. I am excited about voting tomorrow, although as Alaskans, most of the vote is tallied before we are done voting. I guess we have already unleashed our damage on this election.

More importantly, Jana and I went ice skating today. Lake Otis, a small lake ne' pond in our neighborhoodhas frozen sufficiently and with the lack of snow we have had this winter, the entire lake was like glass (like glass with lily pads...watchout). We had the entire lake to ourselves and were able to scope out all of the lakefront property I have coveted. An inch or so of snow this afternoon ended the opportunity to skate the entire lake, but fortunately in Anchorage there are dozens of outdoor rinks, and several lakes are partially cleared and hot-mopped.

Kind of a pointless story. just ran out of steam. Go vote tomorrow. Preferrably for my candidate, but I'll be happy if you just enjoy the ritual. Good night.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home