Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Politics as usual

I have a little more hope today than yesterday, with the election of Barak Obama. Although we as Alaskans still seem to be more interested in electing criminals who bring in pork funds than looking at the big picture and the well being of our state and country. The election is far from over up here as the House and Senate races are close enough to wait for all the absentee voting. Hard to believe that Sen. Ted Stevens can still pull a close race less than a couple weeks after being convicted. I don't really know what to think about that. I'm also not to certain that I am happy about Gov. Palin's return.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know, is that CRAZY or what? I think it's all part of some covert operation... the results of which have yet to be seen.
--Margaret

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home