Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OMG it's here! it's here! LOL

Have I mentioned my fondness (or lack thereof...perhaps I am being facetious...perhaps) for internet slang? That is neither here nor there, because...my video was finally posted to the Queensland Tourism website, huzzah! You can catch the link here, or if you love typing, type the following:

http://www.islandreefjob.com/#/applicants/watch/gxwK64d9-io

It's as simple as that. Now please, tell everyone you know to go to my site and vote for me. I will promise free floor space when you come visit in Australia and free early morning snorkle alarm courtesy of my kin. If you didn't catch the subtle link above, click here. (And please rank me highly...you know you want a friend in Australia.) For a picture of kittens, click here.

Remember, vote early and often.

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Do you just vote by rating the video (highly)?

7:24 AM  
Blogger rob said...

Yes. I think you just choose at numbered star rating. I want you to vote your conscience, but remember, the floor space is much colder up here in Alaska.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Thanks for your kind comment on my blog.

Also, I gave your video the highest star rating possible. I will get Drew to do it too. Would it help to give other random videos low ratings? Good luck!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Gino said...

OK, but if you win, you would need to hook me up with a huntin trip in the outback.

8:10 PM  
Blogger rob said...

Done and done. What do you want to hunt? The most dangerous game...perhaps?

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home