Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Shameless Plug for Hamilton Island


I mentioned upcoming posts regarding my quest for a "job" in Australia. My efforts thus far have been pretending to be photogenic (and failing miserably), pretending to be a documentary-type film maker (and failing miserably), and researching pictures of Hamilton Island and the Whitsundays online. Truly one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. Click here for a link to some pictures and here for a link to the website

Now my video capture and edit skills are up for a test. Most of you know I can write and take decent pictures, and of course you know my wry wit and
ability to promote my passions (or at least sell the heck out of things in which I am invested). None of this, however, does me any good if my video looks like it was made by a 3 year old...that gives me a thought...Jackson has been taking pictures lately. Maybe I could get him to direct. Wish me luck. Also please note that pictures were stolen from the Hamilton Island toursim website. Full disclosure if I want this job I suppose.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger strive4impact said...

Can't you just imagine yourself on a beach on Hamilton Island looking at those pictures?

We want to wish you the very best with your application! It's definitely been very fun to be part of this promotion!

Have you gotten your video done yet? 9 days to go...

Warmest,

Jonathan Kraft
IslandReefWork.com

12:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home