Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Looking at a new job

Not really. I love my job. Especially if my boss is reading this...I LOVE MY JOB AND HAVE NO INTENTIONS ON LEAVING. That said, I want this job. In Australia. For only six months. I've got it all worked out in my head. So here's what I need from you: after I post my video, I want you to pass this along to all of your friends and have you rate it. Preferably with a high rating. Not to buy your vote, but I can offer you a place to visit (read "stay for free") if you come visit me while I am there. I'm just sayin'. I'm going to go the Facebook route as well and hope you will pass it along via that route. Perhaps you could start a group such as "Send Rob to Australia" or (Your Name here) is a fan of Sending Rob to Australia. Nuff said. I'll be talking about the Great Barrier Reef and it's wondrous islands over the next few posts, so stay tuned.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you've been linked at reef-job.net

Good Luck!

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home