Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Not quite sure what to do with myself

I have a day off. A day off from work. A day off from all three kids. A day off from loving wife. Hmmm. I used to know what to do with myself. I used to have hobbies. (I guess this blog qualifies as something of a hobby) Most of what I have now are 'to-do' lists. I am a list kind of person, so this is okay by me. But what happens when the list whittles down to nil? I usually wind up trying to study or take things apart that I know I will never get back together. Guess I'll go for a ski this afternoon. Perhaps this Australia thing will teach me what to do with superfluous time (is there such a thing?). I think I need to unstructure.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Val, Brent, and Phineas said...

I recommend knitting.

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home