Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Welcome, Togo

Welcome to our West African nation visitor from Togo. My ignorance has completely unveiled itself, as I did not even know this was a country. You have to be one of the most unique recipients of my postings. Thank you.

To the rest of you...I know where you live, when you visited, and for how long too. Even if you didn't leave a comment. Site meter is a cool thing (and a bit of an ego stroke if you want to see how many people are stopping by).

I used our food warants to buy provisions for the remainder of Team Church who will join me tomorrow. The man tried to thwart my efforts to buy baby carrots and cinnamon Life cereal. Okay, he successfully prevented me from the cereal (I actually bought Kix), but I got the carrots. Take that. Juneau is otherwise still cold and beautiful. I seem to work all day, so will try to get some pictures tomorrow or on the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home