Friday, January 25, 2008

Quiet

It's kind of quiet around here right now. I am not sure I know what to do with that. Jana went shopping and I am at home with all three of them (kind of like "he who shall remain nameless"). I hope I don't jinx myself by appreciating this too much. Ella is sleeping my lap, sucking her thumb. Something Jackson never did, likely because of the stroke. We used to think we were lucky that he never developed the habit.



Okay, she just shot vomit out her nose. That's just plain disgusting. The joys of parenthood.



With all children and pregnancies, first or fifth, most parents are appropriately cautious and appropriately anxious. Although we (I use "we" in the royal sense) had a nearly picture perfect prenatal course with Jackson, the subsequent events and findings provided a little more than the usual concern when we first found out we were pregnant. Imagine, if you will, that concern doubling (or truthfully, expanding exponentially) when we found out that we were having twins. Despite all of our stress, however, things have been without complication (minus the extended morning sickness and discomfort that accompanies twinning). Jana made to more than 37 weeks, the planned c-section went off without a hitch, and the twins have been breastfeeding like champs (the skills my wife has...).

Okay, now Jonathon just pee'd on the wall (and himself a little). Again, gross.

I'd better go. We are going to Juneau this week (the whole Team and Grandma) so that I can work at a clinic there over the next month. It should be fun. More posts and pictures to follow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home