Thursday, March 17, 2005

NCAA Basketball

I have never been a sports fan, as I have mentioned before, but today we watched three basketball games in the NCAA tourny here at McKale center. I sooo enjoy college ball, the sounds of the crowd, the buzzer, the pep bands, watching people move in ways that I couldn't fathom, and the timeless comedy of the team mascots. Anyone want me to keep talking about b-ball, or do you want to know the results?

Alaska, Alaska, Alaska, Alaska.

Rock and roll! We're going home. Our ceremony went off without a hitch. We had a Riverdance tribute, champagne, Guinness, and an old Irish pub set that looked spectacular. A truly wonderful day, topped off by the Texas Tech Red Raiders putting UCLA in their place. I'm exhausted. More soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

Very happy for you. See you tonight.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys!

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home