Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I'm dying here...

Only 36 hours until the Match. I have apparently matched (we are having a party Friday if you are in the Tucson area) but will not know where until Thursday morning. We are hoping for Alaska, and I received an email telling me all the spots were filled in the Residency program. This is a good thing, because it means that enough people were interested in the program and the program felt that there were enough strong candidates to match. The only bad thing about it is that if they didn't fill, I would at least know where I was going for residency since I ranked them #1. Better to be patient and be accepted in a filled program, I guess. Anyway, I will keep you posted. Miles to go before I sleep, miles to go before I sleep.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh the suspense is killing me. One more sleep. Hang in there!

Why does this all have to be such a top-secret/CIA/FBI mission? Couldn't you hire a private investigator to get the goods? I'd do it - ooo it could be like Charlie's Angels. I would get to feather my hair and wear hotpants.

marsha

9:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard the cheering in Duval. Tell us where you're going!

10:45 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

This is crap. We're logging in from NY to find out where our beloved Church's are going...

And you give us nothing.

Doctors these days, sheesh

(PS If it didn't go well, I'm a big big jerk. And then I'll pretend it's ken that was writing. and logged in with my username. yes, that's it. ken.)

7:32 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Dude! I just saw you on the Channel 11 news!

They had a shot of you opening your envelope, smiling, and giving Jana a big hug. I hope that means what I think it does.

Nice hat, BTW.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been here probably 10 times today to find out where you're going. ahhhhh! marsha

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home