Thursday, March 26, 2009

I have the best job ever!

Win a job in Australia...Fail. Have a great job here...Win. I am pretty fortunate in this day and economy to have a fairly secure and well paid/benefitted job. I am very thankful for that. I am especially thankful today as my schedule came out for the next few months, and I have a significant portion of summer off or on a decent rotation. This means much of the summer will be spent on the Homestead, hiking and fishing. Sweet. Now all I need is a dune buggy. The additional benefit is that I will have time to play if anyone is passing through town or actually wants to come visit us. Again, sweet. Duty calls, back to the ER. I'll try and post some kid pix soon. There seems to be a distinct lack of my beautiful children on this page.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home