Thursday, March 19, 2009

Bored with too much to do

Motivational issues. I always seem to have this problem on my week off. I am a man built for structure and lists. Mind you, I've gotten quite a bit done and managed to watch High School Musical (it's no Confessions of a Shopaholic, let me tell you). Jana gets a little upset because I tend to fill my time off with taking on extra shifts or moonlighting. I try not to, but I am just better at working, than not. Not really sure what to do about that. Fortunately I have a little more leisure time the next couple of weeks. Perhaps I'll get used to the pace and not be so mopey. I keep claiming that this is the perfect opportunity to write, but again the lack of time structure defeats me. Anyone else have this problem? Know a cure?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Get Jana to make to-do lists or a structured outline for each of your days off...

Maybe I should do that for Angela too...

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home