Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Recovering...sorta

Back to work this week. Thus far I have several patients with CVAs, a new diagnosis of Myasthenia gravis, small cell carcinoma, renal cell cancer, out of control diabetes, and a couple of old folks I am afraid to send home. It actually hasn't been too busy and I have an intern working for/with me. The main drawback thus far has been my gimpiness. I never realized how big our hospital was until I had to limp my way from unit to unit. The end of the day is complete exhaustion and sore muscles I didn't know I had. The knee is improving, sore, but improving, and my orthopod was surprized at how much I was already doing on it (I think that's good). I think I need a Segway to roll around the hospital, or maybe I'll just make the intern push me around in a wheel chair. VP debates are tomorrow night. Should be interesting to see how our well versed governor holds up.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meg said...

Wow Dr. Church -- your very own intern? What a long way you've come?
-Kepler

5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home