Thursday, September 25, 2008

Skype-Skype-Skype coolest thing ever, oh, and John McCain too.

Talked with my bro and sis in India via the ol' interweb yesterday. Real time video and real time sound. No significant delay, skipping, or other issues. Awesome and FREE! Anyone else want to video conference with me?

Just flipped past Letterman. John McCain canceled his appearance at the last minitue due to the "suspension" of his campaign to deal with the financial crisis? I am confused. Isn't this an opportunity for him to give examples of how he will help solve the crisis? Now we're just stuck watching Hannity...or is it Colmes? All those people look the same to me.

I was really looking forward to the debates Friday night.

**update: It was apparently Keith Olberman, not Hannity or Colmes. Nothing funny here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gregg and Elizabeth Roberts said...

roberts-kodiak

skype, skype skype

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home