Sunday, July 06, 2008

Congrats Val and Brent!

There are few times in life when everything comes together and appears to be seamless, obscuring the fray. I had the honor of attending the wedding of two good friends last night. Brent, whom I have known since 3rd grade (I'm pretty sure he was assigned to me as my classroom buddy when I returned to Alaska) and Val, my partner 24/7 for most of the past three years in Residency. They met on something of a fluke turned into a blind date, and funny how things work out. I am the true winner in this situation as now, two of my favorite people are now joined among friends and I will save big bucks on Christmas card postage. My sentimental cup runneth over.

1 Comments:

Blogger Val, Brent, and Phineas said...

Rob, we are so happy that we can save your family 42 cents this year. Thank you for your friendship, help through residency, and clever insights. We will miss the Church family very much. Sitka awaits your return visit.

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home