Friday, June 20, 2008

Last Call

Sleepless nights, saving lives, listening to the soothing sounds of "rospital rospital rospital" from a very pleasantly delerious patient. These are the things I will not miss so much. Last night was my last call night of Residency. My new job will not have 24-36 hour calls. I survived. Perhaps the thought of spending the night with a pager was just more soothing than a night at home with my multitude of children (sad bit of truth there...), but I never really minded call that much. I can't imagine I will miss it, give me a month or so, and let's see how I am sleeping.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Congrats, Rob!! Hope full MD status is treating you well. p.s. my cousin just moved to anchorage. be on the lookout for Judy and Bruno!

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home