Monday, March 10, 2008

Segue

This seems to be the end of my obligation. My project, to write more about the kids, parenting, and some of the issues that we have faced. I have written more here than I have told many close friends (sorry, nothing personal - just not something I ever really planned on sharing) and feel pretty good about how it has all come out. It has been a little depressing at times, and I hope it has acted as birth control for those who need it. I found myself in Kodiak this past weekend with a lot more time on my hands than usual. I worked a little, but mostly I basked in the silence. I am not really sure what I did before the kids came along. I am sure I had a lot more free time, but don't know what I did with it. I hope that I was productive, as that is rarely the case now. I had a hard time laying down to sleep, and a hard time staying in bed when I awoke in the morning. I am not sure my life is my own these days, but I am okay with that.

I will continue to write about them from time to time, but I will add back the important stuff, like the fact that Lute Olsen is coming back to coach the Arizona Wildcats, and to lament the fact that I never capitalized on my four degrees of seperation from Bret Favre before he retired. Anyway, thanks for reading and now back to our regular programming.

PS-Never. Never. Never take a 9 hour road trip with three children under the age of three.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home