Saturday, March 04, 2006

Iditarod

Had breakfast with friends this morning, then walked out their back door and watched the Iditarod as it passed by on the trails behind their house. Awesome. Jackson, after a night of no sleep, was less than impressed, but seemed to enjoy the dogs. We must have seen 10 people we knew today. I love this town.

So I've decided to start trying to write more. What I ask of you is some topics, themes, or parameters to get me started. What you will receive in turn is a short story (likely very short)here on the ol' blog. Give me what you got.

3 Comments:

Blogger Arthur said...

Tell us, using your astute economics skills, if having the baby is a net positive or negative return on your investment.

What is Jana doing?

And, the all time favorite, pictures. I don't know how many people who have seen the real Alaska.

9:27 AM  
Blogger marsha said...

Please compare and contrast the possible differences in the iditarod you attended this weekend with the iditarod in which Ken and Lisa participated in this weekend.

I would like to see more pictures too!

3:42 PM  
Blogger Brian said...

Please composes an Alaska-based story that contains the following words/phrases:

cabana boy
amniocentesis
Kings of Crunk
"I wish I could quit you"
falafel

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home