Monday, June 27, 2005

Antici.......

....pation. I'm trying to get back in the habit of writing again. It is amazing how much time this kid thing takes up. We don't seem to do anything but feed, sleep, and change diapers. We did take Jackson on his first camping trip this weekend for the Residency orientation campout. We had a great time, and the weather was spectacular. Our official orientation starts tomorrow, and I am still planning on writing a specific Internship blog, so look for the new address in the next few days. I seem to write much better and more often when I have a specific topic as opposed to what is currently on my mind. This site will remain open, however, for random thoughts and comments about the coolness of my offspring. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home