Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Jackson turns 4





I've found that I am a better writer (at least more prolific) when things are stressed/frustrating/in turmoil. Thus possibly explaining the lack of posts in my current complacency and stable family life. I like my wife, I like my kids, and I like my job. Such novelty. We've had a fantastic summer here thus far and it bodes well to get even better as I have a lot of time off. Jackson turned four this past weekend, and here are a few of the pictures.

3 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Your house looks like the Incredibles with all those Superheroes running around.

10:58 AM  
Blogger Mischala said...

Holy Smokes Batman! That is the coolest outfit ever!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Your kids are cute!!!! The younger ones are twins?

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home