Sunday, February 25, 2007

9 below zero this morning and not a cloud in the sky. Beautiful.

I had promised myself, as a birthday present (yes, you forgot to send a card...it's not too late), that I would write more. More for me, than for you, but everyone has figured that out by now. Anywho, I figured I must tell you that I had one of the most exciting afternoons in recent history, as I learned a new sport, and brought Maggie, our Blue Healer mix along. We Skijorred(sp?) today. Please see Lisa and Ken's post here for more info. It was fantastic. Maggie not only ran along with me and the skis, but she actually pulled me! This is the best exercise ever. Maggie does all the work, and I claim that I cross country skied for an hour. Sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

Oh, happy birthday! We'll celebrate when you get here next week!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Oooh, that's super exciting! Sounds like the dream activity for a lot of high-energy dogs, too. I can see Gaffney loving it -- if she ever chooses snow to the sweet sandy beaches of hawaii. I am jealous!

And happy birthday!

1:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home