Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A quick note...

The events of the past few days have been exhausting. I have been working "night float" in our local hospital here, admitting acutely and chronically ill patients, monitoring children wiht rare viral infections, and delivering babies with complicated and potentially dangerous prenatal histories. Additionally, I have been trying to make the best of my short time on the Delta flying with the medivac crew during the day. Needless to say, I have had approximately 8 hours sleep in the past four days, and have a plethora (Hefe, do you know what a plethora is? Yes El Guapo. Tell me Hefe, what is a plethora.) of stories to tell. All in due time.

In the mean time, great thanks to Tunda Medicine Dreams and Blogborygmifor including me in their weekly Grand Rounds posting. Check them out for more medical stories and associated interests. To the couple hundred new visitors over the past couple of days, I hope you enjoy, and check back in the future.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I certainly do enjoy your blog and do check back from time to time for new posts. Wish you posted more often, but realize you are understandably busy! I am an admitted Alaska addict and am working hard to find employment in my field (counseling) that would allow my family and I to move to Alaska (paid relocation). Until then, I live vicariously through the few Alaska blogs I have found.

Blog on!! :-)

3:30 PM  
Blogger marsha said...

Rob - I am enjoying your posts a great deal! I hope you continue to find the time to post.

8:12 AM  
Blogger rob said...

The last week has been crazy, sorry for the dearth of posts. I will continue, best I can as always. I appreciate your kind words, as they encourage me to write more frequently. Just let me know if you are getting bored.

3:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have you bookmarked and will be checking in often for your posts. Thank you for them all. I am a (infrequent) medical consumer, not a practioner, and am in awe of the good work you accomplish.

1:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home