Tuesday, August 29, 2006

And this is why I married her...


Jana and Jackson joined me this past weekend. It is nice to have some company for awhile. Jackson has apparently entered middle school and is working on a major in Physics with a minor in French Lit. We went fishing on the Gweek River upstream on the Kuskokwim from Bethel. Jana caught on of the only two fish of the afternoon, a 24 inch Northen Pike. I have never even seen one before. First she supports me through medical school, now she supplies me with fresh kills to sustain her whole family. What did I do to deserve such a woman?

5 Comments:

Blogger Brian said...

That is a great picture.

BTW...please post more gruesome medical stories. Those rule.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Arthur said...

I was hoping not to have to revisit that scene with Chuck's knee. I probably would have paid good money to a therapist to forget that incident.

Awesome picture. Yes, Jana the provider.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Taryn said...

That is a really awesome picture! I'm glad to see that Jana has held on to her hat.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Caroline said...

Jana is the most awesome mom EVER!

12:17 PM  
Blogger K said...

Jana rocks!

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home