Sunday, October 25, 2009

It's ALIVE!!!!



Some of you know that I've been looking for a motorcycle for most of the summer, but have been too busy/cheap/picky/lazy to buy one. Well, I finally found one on Thursday. A 1974 Honda Elsinore MT125 that has 1100 miles and has been kept in storage for nearly 35 years. It hasn't run in years, so I have spent the past couple of days cleaning, making sure everything was operational, and she actually fired up this afternoon without any effort. A couple of laps up and down the street (as the twins we down for their nap and I can't go too far...bad parent, bad parent) smooth as butter. Here are a couple of pictures. I forgot to put the face plate back on before I took it, so ignore the batch of wires. they are normally hidden behind a shiny piece.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gregg and Elizabeth Roberts said...

bitchin'

-g
roberts

11:24 PM  
Blogger Gregg and Elizabeth Roberts said...

shoudn't we be looking at a picture of a snow machine by now. time to update!

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home